What is the Pay Card?
You are here
The California Credit Union Pay Card is a reusable pre-paid debit card exclusively for LAUSD employees. On each payday, your pay is automatically loaded onto your card, ready to use. No more checks to cash—the Pay Card is your pay, in your hands, instantly. With the Pay Card, you can take cash out at ATMs, at retailers that offer cash back, and at any California Credit Union Branch. The Pay Card also enables you buy things without cash. Simply use your Pay Card for purchases anywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted—even online.
Sign up today and start enjoying the convenience, security, and simplicity of the California Credit Union Pay Card:
- No bank account or membership required
- Eliminates check-cashing costs
- Get your pay on time, every time—no matter where you are
- Make cashless transactions anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including online
- Easily monitor your Pay Card activity and balance through our FREE Digital Banking
- Access your funds at over 30,000 fee-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide